Security Systems for CBD and Cannabis Dispensaries in Jacksonville, FL
Your Cannabis Dispensary Requires a Custom Security Solution
Custom Dispensary Security Solutions
Bates Security is Top of the Class
Currently ranked #42 on SDM Magazine's list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America!
ISN Certified, which demonstrates our commitment to safety and worksite best practices.
Guaranteed installations and live, local customer support.
Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
Enjoy one provider who can handle all your security and life safety functions.
Securing cannabis farms, or other facets of CBD and medical marijuana production comes with a variety of security challenges. You may need to protect different zones of your business in different ways, which is why we walk the facility with you and develop a custom security strategy that will keep your most valuable assets- your people, equipment, and inventory secured from every angle.
During your free consultation, we will review your needs and suggest a variety of camera systems that will fit your goals and budget.
Intrusion detection systems establish a secure interior and exterior perimeter for your business. And it's a smart investment. Burglary alarm systems may be one of the biggest insurance savings investment a cannabis production or distribution business can make. Not only are you investing in your longevity and the security of your on-site assets, but you're protecting yourself from liability, so this is one business expense that pays you back.
- Alarm systems come with 24/7 monitoring and support from our local central monitoring station.
- We deploy a chain of notifications that are pre-set by you to get the right people on-site when needed.
- You can arm, disarm, silence, and check your security system from your smartphone!
- With verified video response, we guarantee the fastest police response times because they can see what's happening in real-time. There will be no delays for a potential 'false alarm' with a Bates Business Alarm Security System.
Your Custom Access Control System May Include:
- Cloud-based management
- App-based management
- Local management
- Access control equipment:
- Door hardware
- Credentials: card, fob, tag, ID badge, mobile
- Network connection
- Cloud services
- Power source
A comprehensive fire detection system safeguards not only your employees but your equipment, inventory, and property. In the event of an emergency, our monitored fire alarm systems detect and verify fires early and send help immediately. This lack of delay in response times can mean the difference between a total disaster and a minor business disruption. And that's critical to your bottom line. Our level IV NICET certified fire safety specialists provide only code-compliant fire system options for your business.
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Eligible systems come with a written and signed "Commitment to Service" which includes these guarantees:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
- See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.