This position reports to the Operations Manager.
The primary responsibilities of the role are to manage inventory control system, which includes ordering, receiving, transferring and reconciling parts through company software and database; analyze and rectify inventory variances; provide various administrative support to Operations Manager and Corporate Business Department; communicating with customers and contractors while staging and scheduling installations and services; follow task-driven responsibilities in the job closing process; oversee facilities including cleaning vendor and Landlord.
- Data Entry
- Document handling and administration
- Branch Liaison to Corporate Business Department including remote administrative support
- Manages inventory including but not limited to ordering, shipping and receiving, tracking and reconciling through company software and inventory database
- Preparing inventory for installation and service
- Communicates with customers in scheduling of jobs
- Schedules technicians for installations
- Closing Processing on completed Job Tickets
- Oversees facilities including cleaning company and Landlord contact.
- Highschool diploma/GED required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs without restriction
- Experience in inventory control and customer service preferred
- 50-75 WPM typing
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan with match after 1 year of service
Drug Screen, National Criminal Background Check
Qualified candidates may forward resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org